Friday, January 18, 2013

PRINCIPLES OF FAILURE   Part 3

Folks, I'm trying to teach "Three Great Principles of Failure," but I can't get past the introduction. We have to obey Christ if we are going to serve Him. In John 14:21, Jesus said

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.

Sometimes disobedient Christians try to serve God and have no idea what to do. They try to seize successful ministries, take credit for the successes of others, and publish false reports of their successes. Without Jesus as their Guide, they listen to the wrong people and make their efforts more harmful than beneficial.

Jesus promised "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." If you want Jesus to teach you, train you, and guide you, you need to obey Him.

No comments: