Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Principles of Failure Part 2

Luke 6: 46 

46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say?

Before I get into the three great principles of failure, I want to talk about obedience again. When a Christian determines to serve God his own way, he sets down certain paths and goes through certain doors that are not available to obedient Christians. As the years and decades roll by, both sets of Christians develop their own strengths and methods. Disobedient Christians excel in taking credit, seizing ministries that God did not give them, and destroying opponents. Obedient Christians get things done for God.

Here in Mexico, I have observed three key failures in the lives of Christians, many of them missionaries, who accomplished little or nothing for the Lord. I'll be spending a few days on each one of these principles of failure.

No comments: